Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hi and Welcome


Hi!  Welcome to Heather from the Flat.  I'm Heather.  Like it states in my about page, I am a homebody from the Midwest who fell for a boy with more than a touch of wanderlust.  It has taken me a long time to warm up to travel, adventure, and mountains, but here I am developing my own passion for travel, for hiking, and for living for a (short) while out of a backpack.



I wanted to have this space to record my thoughts on my journeys.  I want to create a space to share what I have learned and to hear what you have learned about traveling this old world.


Also, because we are regular people with regular jobs that don't get to travel ALL the time, this will also be a space to share what I'm doing at home to prepare and optimize for our various adventures and our smaller adventures closer to home.

 I love to hear from people, where their going, what their doing, how they are preparing for their trips; so please drop me an email at heathergoodell (at) gmail (dot) com or send me a tweet!



Oh, and if you have a serious sweet tooth like I seem to, check out my other blog: Heather's Sweets and Treats.


2 comments:

  1. ooo do I get to be the first comment? H-bomb you never cease to amaze and inspire.

    ReplyDelete